OMG now , now I get why you all were complaining

gabrielle1976

Crowing
10 Years
Feb 21, 2009
Columbia river gorge
My male (Im pretty shure its just the one makeing all the noise) went from crowing a few times a day once or twice ( cute no problem ) to as of saterday night around 11pm he decided he needed to be more dedicated to the crowing thing , ALL THE TIME , if he isnt eating sleeping or pooping the irritateing thing is crowing
duc.gif
duc.gif
duc.gif
duc.gif
duc.gif
I was gonna wait till the hens starting laying and incubate some eggs and keep some girls so I didnt have 2 boys and 2 girls but now I dont know if Ill last that long ,,, so monarc how about being a dear and sending me 2 more girls
yippiechickie.gif

lol awh you poor thing!
lau.gif

oh good gosh come get two! They'll be youngsters but yes I have many young girls here so taking two won't effect me any here *shoves them in your face* LOL

I think im up to around 60 chicks if not more...
th.gif

Yikes...quail crow? I thought they had this beautiful call the whole neighborhood would enjoy. No, really. But if they are as irritating as you say, I'd better not get any males. Can't have my neighbors mad at me, I already have 6 pretty loud female chickens. I do have one female quail (bobwhite) and wanted a whole flock. Guess I have to rethink that one. Thanks for the warning.

LMAO my two banty roos have been competing to crow the loudest. I spent all morning today while doing my hair trying to figure out what new bird was hanging out in our yard and if it was a threat...then I figured out that the strangled cry I kept hearing was Fancy Pants hahaha

Quote:
I don't think bobwhites are as irritating as coturnix, but poor gabrielle1976 has them in her house.....been there, done that. I will NOT do it again!! It's not bad if they are outside, but inside they are annoying as all get-out!

Quote:
I don't think bobwhites are as irritating as coturnix, but poor gabrielle1976 has them in her house.....been there, done that. I will NOT do it again!! It's not bad if they are outside, but inside they are annoying as all get-out!

Yeah in side my house.. In side my bed room about 2 feet from my bed
rant.gif
and he thinks its ok to wake periodically thru the night and crow at least thats only once or twice still .

monarc so um road trip right you know you want to see the beutifull pacific north west right. How much does it cost to ship them .. to much Im asumeing ..
Anyone in oregon want to take pity on me and bring me some girls befor I have to eat mr crowsalot.

Back
Top Bottom