On Air On Sea On land Or In The Trees - a Alicorn Unicorn pegusus and Sea Unicorn RP

Wild rolled her eyes, "You know, anyone can do tricks in the air, and its not really, impressive" she said.

DeepShadow smiled "I'm DeepShadow. Pretty name for a pretty mare"
Fire did a few tricks that he developed himself, which included diving straight to the ground, then opening his wings at the last moment. But the way he did it, he was flying upside-down.

Sky blushed, giggling. She suddenly jumped away from him when a gigantic stallion emerged from the shadows, towering over him. "Now, Whisper, be civil!" Sky said.

The giant stallion just snorted, his blood red eyes looking over the stranger.

unicorn name: SunDancer
unicorn color: Palomino
unicorn eye color: Brown
unicorn horn color: Gold
about the unicorn: Shes the unicorn queens daughter there for shes the princess of the unicorns
unicorn picture:
For+WEB+ACEO+Palomino+Unicorn+by+LBB.jpg

BYC user: ChcikenRadio

Trots around looking for someone who looks nice enough to talk to and maby be friends because she is new here. Decides on SunDancer.
"Hi, whats your name? Mines Moonshadow but Moon for short"

Trots around looking for someone who looks nice enough to talk to and maby be friends because she is new here. Decides on SunDancer.
"Hi, whats your name? Mines Moonshadow but Moon for short"
"Hi i haven't seen you before are you new? well anyway my name is SunDancer. MooneShadow is a nice name its very pretty..." She sighed "I talk to much don't i."

Back
Top Bottom