On day 3 of trying to hatch an egg in my boobs

Be careful of candling too much, especially since you may be dealing with lower than ideal temperature in the first place. Except for turning, just sit on your hands. IMO, it is much too early to definitively declare they are growing or not.
good point!

The "day 3" is definitely what I'm seeing, albeit a tad bit smaller! I'm so excited!

Be careful of candling too much, especially since you may be dealing with lower than ideal temperature in the first place. Except for turning, just sit on your hands. IMO, it is much too early to definitively declare they are growing or not.
Oh, I hadn't thought of that. Surely five seconds of being held up to my cell phone light while being turned wouldn't hurt it? Regardless I shall attempt to rein in my curiosity. I just want to catch it if it dies/stops developing because I do NOT want a boob egg bomb. That might not go well with my perfume. XD

If it was going bad, you would smell it before the boob bomb. A stink bomb so to speak.
A few seconds here and there doesn't hurt if the internal egg temperature is at 99.5 but yours are likely lower than that.
The more often one handles eggs, the better the chance of a mistake like dropping one.
Needless to say, I don't have boob eggs but I usually don't candle till at least day 7 and usually much later.

If it was going bad, you would smell it before the boob bomb. A stink bomb so to speak.
A few seconds here and there doesn't hurt if the internal egg temperature is at 99.5 but yours are likely lower than that.
The more often one handles eggs, the better the chance of a mistake like dropping one.
Needless to say, I don't have boob eggs but I usually don't candle till at least day 7 and usually much later.
Oh, okay! If you're sure I won't get a surprise boob redecoration, I'll keep my hands to myself...for now. Just three more days till day 7...just three more days...I can do this... :p

Back
Top Bottom