On oprah right now , how our meat is raised

They are at a large scale egg farm now , this should increase Byc folks egg sales if people pay attention to this nightmare at the caged egg farms
tongue.png

Yeah I'm watching this right now WITH my husband! He's in shock... he's heard me talk and talk about how it works, and the FDA but now he sees it!

He said he's seen the quality difference between our eggs and these FDA approved caged eggs and he doesn't understand why people WOULDN'T want to pay more knowing the animals have better treatment?! Who wouldn't?

I never skimp on natural foods... I prefer better milk, and better eggs... yet I will buy the store brand cookies instead! Cut costs on other things... stand up, be an american and give a crap about your health and these animals!

I prefer my ladies eggs... more people should home their own!

Quote:
It's not on here yet. My question is will it be an education in the truth or of exaggerations. My guess is the latter....that's usually how her "find out the truth" shows are.

It seems to be pretty true to life and then they show the reverse. They're also showing what free range really is, how pigs are raised, etc. I think it's pretty neat.

katy wrote
It's not on here yet. My question is will it be an education in the truth or of exaggerations. My guess is the latter....that's usually how her "find out the truth" shows are.

They are showing tours of actual farms so it's real footage , you can't exaggerate that. See it with your own eyeballs.​

Quote:
They are showing tours of actual farms so it's real footage , you can't exaggerate that. See it with your own eyeballs.

I will when it comes on in a few minutes.

Back
Top Bottom