One BIG happy family - my blended flock *PIC HEAVY*

what a pretty birds you have!! i loved seeing them all together, especially the babies!!!
love.gif
wee.gif

Grit, I loved looking at your pics.
love.gif
But I have a question...(and i didn't read all the replies so you may have answered it) but on I believe it was the 4th pic....that little yellow looking thing...was that ummmm a little Impy jr?? And those poofy little headed fuzzies are sooo cute.
love.gif
All your birds are adorable tho. I was hoping that one day my flock would look like that. But not so sure now.
hit.gif

Quote:
Yeah, that's an Imp chick. I've stopped calling them trahmas and just calll em all Imp chicks now. That particular one, HER name is Uno, since she's the only one my silkie actually hatched (the polish were added later), should be Imp/brahma, but she doesn't have the feathered feet; so at this point I'm not at all sure who her mama is.

What you mean not so sure now? What happened? I've been so busy this weekend with all this cow nonsense, I guess I missed a thread or two.

By the way, the coop you can see in pic #2 is the one the cows destroyed.
barnie.gif

Last edited:
Quote:
Yeah, that's an Imp chick. I've stopped calling them trahmas and just calll em all Imp chicks now. That particular one, HER name is Uno, since she's the only one my silkie actually hatched (the polish were added later), should be Imp/brahma, but she doesn't have the feathered feet; so at this point I'm not at all sure who her mama is.

What you mean not so sure now? What happened? I've been so busy this weekend with all this cow nonsense, I guess I missed a thread or two.

By the way, the coop you can see in pic #2 is the one the cows destroyed.
barnie.gif

LOL Super Impy strikes again. I'm tellin ya....your whole flock is going to look like Impy if he keeps sneaking around.
gig.gif
:lau
But seriously, you have a very beautiful flock. The coop was nice. Darn cows.

I have a post under predator/pest. I lost more.
hit.gif

Back
Top Bottom