one for the books!! **picture added**

stumble_n_mumble

Songster
11 Years
Nov 23, 2008
Long Island, NY
sorry i havent been on in a while i went to texas for a very long vacation
smile.png
pretty sure im going to be moving there within a year... i found some beautiful homes.

anyway... here is todays laugh:

i came in from taking care of the chickens and ducks, walked to the light switch, turned it on, took a step and the entire ceiling fan came crashing down.... the blade (it was wood) hit me in the right eye and went crashing to the floor. i was blind for about 5-10 seconds and i swung around and cut off the power to the fan. little did i know i had a very nice size gash under my eyebrow. not being able to do anything but hold my eye and catch the blood pouring down my face i ran to the neighboors and practically kicked down their door. we were able to stop the bleeding and then we went to the hospital. i got 2 inside stitches and 7 outside ones.... what a wonderful night i had
smile.png

Last edited:
hugs.gif
That's awful! I hope you're feeling(and seeing) OK.
What part of Texas are you looking at moving to?

I hope you continue to heal. Never trusted those ceiling fans. Have you noticed how some of them wobble?

Geez, talk about a welcome home! Glad you're OK. Where in TX are you looking? Wondering if we'll be neighbors in the future. I'm from TX and will be going back, out of state right now.

Back
Top Bottom