One Less Squirrel

My Border Collies get after the squirrels and it’s a big game with them. They will tree one and then lay down under the tree for a while just to aggravate them. I’ve never seen them kill one or found any remains. It could happen one day. I hope.
Our other Aussie would grab the gray squirrels. While the squirrel was describing the foot and back of the triangle across the ground and then up the trunk, the dog was making the hypotenuse.

Mix the peppermint oil with water and spray it. Rats, mice and squirrels are repelled by it. I had a wiring harness eaten out of a tractor and read about the peppermint oil repelling rodents. So now tractor, mower and truck have a nice peppermint smell and so far, no more lost wiring. Oh yeah, it repels many insects as well.

The following link tells how to use it. Although this is for mice, if you search on the internet you will find it also works for rats, squirrels, flies, and many other pests.

https://www.homesandgardens.com/advice/using-peppermint-oil-to-get-rid-of-mice
Thank you!

I have literally never had a problem with a squirrel. They plant tons of trees everywhere and they're the main factor preventing deforestation

Back
Top Bottom