One of these things are not like the others!

KatieBugg

Songster
9 Years
Dec 21, 2010
Holts Summit, MO
010-1.jpg

Who says JRT's can't be good chicken dogs, she is sharing scratch with her friends. She has truly been the easiest dog I have ever had to train to do anything, smart little gal she is! And she has NO fear of anything!

Is she a JRT? My dog is half boston, half JRT and is the best darn dog I've ever had! Now my Golden is a pain in the patoot and want to chase the chickens and make them fly!

Awww! Thats a good dog you have there! She reminds me of my border collie, Zoey. She is a great chicken dog too. Although unlike your dog, my dog is scared of everything!
tongue.png

Quote:
Those Roosters love her, she was the first thing they saw when they hatched, she had her face glued to the incubator window for 4 days before the hatch LOL. They would get in her dog bed with her when they were being brooded in the house and I would let them out to run around.

I think its all in the dog. I have a black lab who loves to hunt, but she doesn't bug our chickens. She's a very smart girl. We're looking for another lab, and hoping that this one will be gentle with the chickens too! Wish us luck!

Sorry to take over the post. I just can't help myself when it comes to talking about my animals.

Back
Top Bottom