Online Swap!

Pics

Poultrybreeder

Crowing
Apr 21, 2017
New Mexico
This is a swap page where you can trade with other BYC people.
BYC is not responsible for transactions outside the BST area of the forum. All swaps are at the swappers risk and in no way will the Staff be involved in disputes. All disputes should be handled privately as per BYC Rules. No feedback and no feedback threads are allowed in these swaps. Do not report issues with the swaps using the report button. Please resolve all issues privately with your swap partner and/or the the swap originator. BYC discourages all transactions outside the regular BST area. Non monetary swap transactions are only allowed in this forum and only in a Swap thread. You must be 18 or over to participate in any swap, trade or any other transaction on BYC. All BYC Rules apply.

Here are my own rules:
1. You are not required to post pictures, but you must be descriptive about your fowl.
2. More than one person at a time is allowed to have a swap offer on the thread.
3. To agree to a swap offer type "Let's Swap" in reply to what you want.
4. In order to keep the swap from dying, you must put your offer of something on by 24 hours after having agreed to a swap.
5. Under your offer, put what you want in exchange.
6. You are allowed to agree to a swap other than what you have listed as what you want on your offer.
7. You are allowed to offer all types of poultry.
8. The person agreeing to the swap MUST pay shipping fees (if required) to receive their birds, and vice versa.
9. There is not a requirement to how many posts you must have, or how long you have been on the site to make on offer, or to agree to one.
I will go first: What I have to swap is two bantam hens, one is a 50% Dutch Bantam 50% OEGB, the other is a purebred OEGB hen, the mixed one is about 15 months, and the pure one is about 12 months. The mixed one is a dark blue with a little bit of lemon in her neck, the pure one is a grey hen (not sure if she is Golden or Silver Duckwing)
What I want: a bantam silkie hen (preferably blue) of any age, (note it is going to be too hot for shipping around here until about October, I just want to have someone agree to this swap for later)

Last edited:
I'm located in Indiana near Chicago,IL.
If your wanting anything I listed please send me your offer of trades! I always love trading for new bloodlines! I don't have any preferences. Just open to offers and can ship!
- WOULD LOVE Mountain Quails if anyone knows of anyone with them!
I have:
  1. Muscovy Ducks of many colors - Fresh Eating Eggs, Hatching Eggs, Ducklings, Juveniles, and Adults.
  2. Quails- Many Different Breeds and Colors- Fresh Eating Eggs, Hatching Eggs, chicks, Juveniles, and Adults
------------------------------------
Muscovy Colors:
-Black
-White
-Chocolate
-Blue
-Blue Fawn
-Pied's

Quails:
-Coturnix- Jumbo Browns, Texas A&M, Italian, Rosetta, Tuxedo, Celadon Layers, German Line, and Silver.
-Bobwhites- Northern, Snowflake, Mexican Speckled, Pure White, Tennessee Red, Butler, Georgia Giant, and Silver.
-New World- California Valley, Blue Scale, Gambel, Chukar, Partridge.

SE LOUISIANA! Prefer local transaction but will ship for the right deal.

Here's what I have available:
Serama pairs, most are 2017 hatch and I also have several pairs or trips of my proven breeders available. And as always, I have single cockerels and cocks available, but no single females.

Buff Orpington eggs for hatching from a flock of 4 females/1 male.

Will swap for:
Button Quail (birds/eggs)
Valley or Mtn Quail (birds/eggs)
Purebred ducks
Pheasants (no ringnecks)
Turkeys (royal palm, blue slate, blk span)
Or... ???

Thanks,
Jules @ High Roost Ranch LLC
Folsom, Louisiana
NPIP 72-1023

I'm located in Indiana near Chicago,IL.
If your wanting anything I listed please send me your offer of trades! I always love trading for new bloodlines! I don't have any preferences. Just open to offers and can ship!
- WOULD LOVE Mountain Quails if anyone knows of anyone with them!
I have:
  1. Muscovy Ducks of many colors - Fresh Eating Eggs, Hatching Eggs, Ducklings, Juveniles, and Adults.
  2. Quails- Many Different Breeds and Colors- Fresh Eating Eggs, Hatching Eggs, chicks, Juveniles, and Adults
------------------------------------
Muscovy Colors:
-Black
-White
-Chocolate
-Blue
-Blue Fawn
-Pied's

Quails:
-Coturnix- Jumbo Browns, Texas A&M, Italian, Rosetta, Tuxedo, Celadon Layers, German Line, and Silver.
-Bobwhites- Northern, Snowflake, Mexican Speckled, Pure White, Tennessee Red, Butler, Georgia Giant, and Silver.
-New World- California Valley, Blue Scale, Gambel, Chukar, Partridge.

Wish I had something to trade. I love raising quail. No eggs right now though. I love your collection !

Back
Top Bottom