annie3001

My Girls
13 Years
Jun 11, 2009
Ct.
oh boy,
our neighbors daughter is getting married at their house. nice outdoor wedding
looks like a nice set up!!!

except for my crowing easter egger rooster...
so i went to the pen,to throw some food and shut him up.
that didnt work.

bet the wedding is wondering "is that a rooster crowing"?
lol.png

Last edited:
i have been throwing him food threw the run.....
just looked outside,,,they ended the outside ceremony already...on the count of rain (thankgoodness..thanks rain)
lol.png

Ack! Rooster like to crow. It's what they do. And a wedding is the perfect time to tell the world what he thinks about his hens. Sounds like the rain may have saved the roo.

I had a family want to use a picturesque corner of our pasture for a small outdoor wedding. I was thrilled! I helped with the setup and so forth.

On the other hand, Oscar, my 29 year old Orange Wing Amazon parrot, had to add his opinion of all the goings on. Nothing can shriek like a jealous Amazon parrot. Then add his dubious repertoire of the English language and there were a few red faces. Although the bird building was located several hundred yards away, every time Oscar saw me through the window he would scream and curse. If he couldn't see me but heard my voice he would really set free some 'foul' language. Covering his cage solved the problem for only a few minutes because he knew how to pull the blanket off his cage.

Poor fella had to go in the closet in the house for a few hours during the wedding. Odd thing though.....the bride said Oscar made her wedding a bit more special because she now had the memory of a bird brain yelling: 'Run B#$#@! Run B@#@$^! No! No! Come back here! Will you shut up!' during the set-up.

Avians, you gotta love our modern day dinosaurs!

I think it's great!! No one ever remembers the brides dress or the special vows written but they'll talk forever about the rooster crowing (and parrot cursing)!
lau.gif

Back
Top Bottom