Opa's place -Where an old rooster visits with friends

MagsC if you were closer I'd build ya some! I had fun doing these!! I love using tools and buildig things when everybody leaves me alone
big_smile.png

Dear Opa, what a pal you have been. Sorry i have been so busy. i will take the time to catch up this weekend if possible. the work has been good and i'm getting what i can, drove 1000 miles this week. please stay in touch. Everyone from the Castle, a super size hug from the fat one that includes my Lady Orpie.

Quote:
hugs.gif
back at ya!

Nice to hear from you fatboys farm. You have been very busy it sounds like.
Now if only we would hear from Linda, to see how she has been feeling.

EC waves madly at everyone! ..... good to see lots of you out and about... have missed you all.... owing to the rules of Opa's thread I cannot discuss why I have been away so long.. it has had nothing to do with my ill health... hence that shall not be mentioned...

I am glad and heartened that you have missed me! thank you all so much for the kind words and private messages... fear not I shall pevail in my quest for breathing power...

Cindiloo, lol, if I was closer I would take you up on that offer! Or at least have you show me how to make them.
I am supposed to be getting two mini rex from a BYC member that lives close. I did get one hutch off of craigslist.
As you can probably see, the "staying up" won out over bed...but headed that direction now.
Goodnight all!

While waking from a sound sleep at 3 or 4 in the morning is not to uncommon, tonight, for some strange reason I felt compelled to wake much earlier and log on. It was almost as if the computer was calling me, and in truth it must have been. For much to my surprise my treasured queen was once again on line. As ever alway her paladin.

Back
Top Bottom