Opa's place -Where an old rooster visits with friends

The talk earlier about my name and the references to Sam Elliott caused me to start thinking "BEEF, it's what's fer dinner". Think I need to throw some steaks on the grill tonight. Well it's time to head for the shop. Later people.

Quote:
Congrats! Please send some egg laying vibes my way. The horrendous amount of snow we have had up here has had the girls on vacation WAAAAAAAAy too long!

Sending them your way! We had about 3 1/2 feet of snow here in NY, so I know how you feel, and 4 days without power, it was a mess. Still cleaning up downed trees and such. We still have some snow, but it is melting and it is nice and sunny and warm! Its supposed to be near 60 here today!

Oh, by the way, I love Gary Larsen, The Far Side!

Amy, We still have snow too. It finally thawed enough so I could expand the "yard" for the chickens and put up a pen for the ducks. Those drakes bully my poor roo! There is still snow out here though! 41" takes a long while to melt apperently.

Quote:
Me too! Totally my sense of humour!
big_smile.png

So I'm typing and watching LOST bakc to back. I am in season 5 disk 2 now and it's just CRAAAAAAAAZZZZZYYYYYY!!!!

Hi Opa, Whew! I just read all the posts! I am so glad I found you. By the way, that has got to be my all time favorite Photo of SAM! I will never get tired of looking!

25867_freaking_chicken.gif
My chickens are not happy about this weather!

Quote:
When it came out the first couple of seasons, I was continually "lost". But watching it show after show, it makes more sense. It's frustrating as all get out, but easier to follow.

Back
Top Bottom