Opa's place -Where an old rooster visits with friends

Quote:
You were?
big_smile.png

Love the finished cabinet Sam, it looks beautiful. Well worth all the effort you put into it.

On the castle thread people were having trouble with th and now it looks like on this thread I might be having trouble with nt.

So how is my darlin' daughter this morning? I see your weather looks a little better than ours. Here it's gray and gloomy and rain is in the forecast but at least the snow is going away.

Quote:
You were?
big_smile.png

Love the finished cabinet Sam, it looks beautiful. Well worth all the effort you put into it.

On the castle thread people were having trouble with th and now it looks like on this thread I might be having trouble with nt.

So how is my darlin' daughter this morning? I see your weather looks a little better than ours. Here it's gray and gloomy and rain is in the forecast but at least the snow is going away.

It's cold, grey and rainy here. Dreich as we would say. Our snow is mostly gone too, but they are calling for another 3 feet next week.
th.gif
It would just be our luck if that was the one forecast that they actually got right!

While the ground will so be free of snow I will not put my snowblower away. I think if I were to do that Mother Nature would take it as a personal affront and feel the need to drop a foot of snow on us just to remind us she is in charge. Historically, some of our worst snowstorms have come in March.

Good morning!

Opa, I saw the pict of your carving posted on the Hobby's section and your mantle on this thread. You did a fine job, very nice work! And I love the old hoosiers! That one is really special! I found a add photo for one so i'm tossing it in for fun!
hooscabbeau1.JPG

Opa, I would not put the snow blower away quite yet.......we just had a big snow storm blow through yesterday and last night.......I believe it is heading to Michigan
lol.png

Lovely cabinets Sam, you have a great talent.

I have posted this before in the old castle thread and Orpington Manor, Steffanie, has asked that I post it again. I figured that the birds would appreciate a covered roost to get out of the sun if they wanted. It keeps the ground under it dryer than the rest of the run and that area has become their favored dusting place.
10233_coop_outdoor_run_roost.jpg

Good Morning All!
My mother is arriving tomorrow for a visit. She still lives in Michigan, and is taking the "Grand Tour" and visiting her children that live out of state. My mom turned 80 in Jan., and she doing very well. Very proud of her!. At 80, she still takes care of her home, drives (days only) climbs stairs, does her own shopping etc...
I still have a ton of stuff to get done before she arrives. Ya know, I am 55, and this will be the FIRST time my Mother has ever stayed at my home! I can't believe how nervous and excited I am at the same time! I sure hope the weather behaves itself, and we get some nice warm sunny weather during her visit. I can't wait until she gets to meet my girls!

celebrate.gif

Back
Top Bottom