Opa's place -Where an old rooster visits with friends

Quote:
Waiting? Oh heckydo no, you'd be in there with me!
big_smile.png

Quote:
Me too PK, though some kid's parties are a lot more fun after you reach a "certain age".
big_smile.png

But adults don't touch your private stuff without permission, adults don't go snooping around in your parent's rooms, adults don't tell you you're spoiled right to your face...

Plus I find adults a lot easier to talk to than kids my age... Maybe that's why I barely have any real life friends.
lol.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Actually PK, some adults have never grown out of the snooping, etc. VERY annoying to find someone going through your drawers, etc. I had a mother in law who was constantly doing that when she came to visit. Luckily, I got rid of her when I got rid of her son!
Better to have a few true friends than a gaggle of false ones.

Had to go out early for medicine for a sick DH and got to hear 4 roosters crowing from the pens beside the house. The two DBH and the two green egg cuckoos. Need to get some pics of the boys and start the tedious rehoming process!

Good morning all. I've got to make another one of those make the hatchery happy phone calls and increase my order. Last night I was making a list of which person was getting which birds and how much their share of the total bill will be. When I added up the totals I discovered that the birds ordered equalled the list total which was a good thing, except my name wasn't on the list.
barnie.gif

Quote:
Oh no.
gig.gif
Hope it gets sorted out Opa. That's a lot of chicks.
gig.gif

I just woke up, my neighbors dragged me out for St Patricks Day. I must do my rounds later, and make sure everyone got up this morning. ( I was smart and paced myself. )
lau.gif
It was fun for all though.
smile.png

Bluemoon

Quote:
Don't worry-you're not the only one who had to ask what a thatch rake is.
wink.png
I asked hubby last night.

Yes, we have a Harley. Got it on Ebay. We have so much fun on it, because it's something that we can do (just the two of us) together. It's awesome to go out on a nice day and just ride, enjoying the fresh air. It's also really fun to get out of the Carhartts sometimes and slip into some hot biker chick leathers. LOL!

The weather forecast calls for tomorrow to be another good day and for that I will be grateful. I thought it would be nice to get Granny outside and allow the sunshine and fresh air blow some of the funk off of her. I asked Caycee, the YakLady, if she would mind if we came to visit. Granny is excited to meet her and to see the yaks. I overheard a couple of her phone calls where she was telling friends, "you'll never guess what I'm going to go see".

Morning, Amy!
big_smile.png

Opa, that is so cute! I'm glad that Granny is looking forward to her visit. If you come over at around noon to noon-thirty, we'll do lunch here.

Back
Top Bottom