Opa's place -Where an old rooster visits with friends

yuckyuck.gif
Hope you are feeling better, Sam!

Good morning everyone,
Opa, I hope you are feeling better, I hope it isn't the flu you caught.
sickbyc.gif

Hi Highlander, sorry I missed saying hello to you the other day.
frow.gif

Wow! Harlan snow already. I wonder what the early snow is a sign of.
idunno.gif
Great pictures.

Looks like I will have a nice day today. Got to get the watering and feeding done this morning just in case it does get to hot. I slept in till 7:00am, I usually am up by 3:30 or 4:00am.
Coffee is good this morning, had some toast to go with it with some peach jam on it, pretty tasty.
I hope everyone has a great day.
caf.gif

Hello All!

Opa, What ever you have may be what's going around here. Wicked cold with a cough lasting 3-4 weeks. I hope you are feeling better soon.

HHF, Snow..........NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!! Not ready...maybe in January
lol.png

Busy, busy here........one batch of FR meaties will be going on Thursday to freezer camp and the batch of CX meaties are 10 days old. Visits to Nebraska (Dad's family reunion), Kentucky (to visit 2 DS, their SO's and grandsons) and Arkansas (visit DD, SIL and new granddaughter born 8/24) since the end of July have meant not much computer time. I've read quickly but haven't posted much lately. Today it is raining so I'm inside doing some housework and laundry and some BYCing!!

I went up to Illini Poultry Show last weekend and saw some beautiful birds and picked up some supplies. Showing is not for me but I love to see all the great examples of the different breeds.

Later, Mary

I think I'm gonna put Little Plastic Jesus on the prayer list at church tomorrow. It is sad that he has not yet made it back home on his dash
sad.png
Darn theives!

Laura, That's some beautiful snow. Of course, it's only September. Later in the year, it may not be so good looking.

Sam, Get well soon. Please! We don't seem to function quite as well without you. Love the ads, but maybe Wyliefarms has a point about the address.

Hello to everyone.
kaffeetrinker_2.gif

Back
Top Bottom