Opa's place -Where an old rooster visits with friends

Shirley, I'm glad to hear that you are feeling better. I had a cold this past fall that seems to drag on forever. After a while you are just as sick of being sick as you are sick. That don't seem to make a whole lot of sense unless you're the one feeling poorly.

I talked with Scott a couple of days ago as he was walking home from work at the newspaper in Monett and he said it was 68. It has been an unusual winter but I'm not complaining. I used to love winter and all of the activities that went with it. Now it wouldn't break my heart if it never again this year.

Took me ages to find this thread this morning! This is going to take a bit of getting used to but I'm sure it will all soon become clear (I hope!).

Anyway, morning all!
frow.gif

I can get use to it, but it is really slow.

And I am really disappointed that they deleted my personalized title.

Hope everyone has a great day!
caf.gif

Last edited:
I'm struggling with this too but in due time, we all will figure it out! I don't like changes but if they would have made it slow for us old folks, we would catch on LOL!

I'm struggling with this too but in due time, we all will figure it out! I don't like changes but if they would have made it slow for us old folks, we would catch on LOL!

It is a good platform, and will work great once they get the bugs worked out. Right now, it is so slow that I can go outside and smoke a fag while waiting for what I have typed to catch up! And the bad part about that is I can not type!!!!

Wow, I used to get on, quickly respond to threads I was subscribed to and then check back in whenever I could. Now, I have to spend so much time figuring out what to do to accomplish what used to take a couple of minutes that I just don't have the time to spend finding things. Disappointing..........but I'm sure it's not going to change back.

I'm lost! Maybe it's the headache, but I'm struggling with the new forum. I sure miss running into old friends!
frow.gif

Found ya!
big_smile.png

I think it's going to be difficult for a few days until everyone finds their feet but I'm not finding it too bad now. I know where to find all my friends and that's the important part!

Back
Top Bottom