Opinions on best Memory foam mattress topper?

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by chickenzoo, Jan 6, 2013.

1. chickenzoo

chickenzoo Emu Hugger

Been thinking of.getting a mattress topper for my stiff mattress.....which I paid a small fortune for...gurrr. But there are many brands out there.......
    Any one have one they really like.?

2. cassie

cassie Overrun With Chickens

Mar 19, 2009
    I can't help you with the brand but I can help you with the price. Go to overstock.com and plug in memory foam mattress toppers on the search line. I got one from there I really liked and the price was much lower than I could have gotten it locally. A lot of times there are reviews on various items and I have found those to be informative.

3. catwalk

catwalk Chillin' With My Peeps

May 19, 2009
    http://www.overstock.com/Bedding-Bath/Serta-Memory-Foam-3-inch-Mattress-Topper/1528629/product.html

This is the one I bought a little over a year ago, and I love it. It is thick and dense enough to support me, and it's not sagging at all anywhere. All sizes are the same price, so I bought the biggest and cut it down, because I read in a lot of reviews that the advertized dimentions are a bit exaggerated. I cut the extra portion into pillow sized pieces and filleted them to make them thinner. There's one each inside my pillowcases along with the pillow. Absolutely the one I would reccommend.

4. NickyPick

NickyPick Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 18, 2010
    Cypress, TX
    I got the 4 inch from WalMart for $99. It's worked great!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by