Opinions on tbe Farm Innovators 4200 please

I have a farm innovators, but not sure of the model number. I have had no trouble with it. I use it as a hatcher and haven't had to adjust the temp at all and there have been some temp fluctuations in my house.

Thanks! Ive been doing a lot of looking and this one includes the egg turner and an egg candler. The price isnt bad either. I dont want so spend a fortune right off the bat.

I bought this exact one for my first incubator last month. It has worked perfectly. The only suggestion I would make is to get a good thermometer and hygrometer as the one that is installed is not accurate.
Yesterday and today, I have hatched out my very first chicks..and it held its temperature throughout. For the price..I think its a great value.

I'm using one now. Definitely get a separate temp/humidity gauge. It does fluctuate in temp and I'm really hoping the babies are okay. I couldn't handle it and bought a really nice incubator used. If course, now day 11, temps are holding better. I am definitely going to keep it and use it as my Hatcher. For the money, I think it is a good buy. I got mine for 120.

Forget the candler, don't trust the thermostat or the hygrometer. Buy a large display lcd dual thermometer and hygrometer. The adjustment dial is very sensitive. Don't get picky with it and be patient. Love mine.

I have only seen it in pictures. It say it is plastic. Where is the styrofoam? I work at Radioshack I have access to all kinds of thermometers/hygrometers.

Back
Top Bottom