Order Fall Silkie Chicks (6 chicks for this price plus)

cjexotic

Cj's Mandarin Ducks
11 Years
Mar 11, 2008
Central PA

I am taking orders for FALL silkie chicks (6 chick minimum) Eggs in the bator now. Will include an extra chick or two of my choice with your prepaid order.

So place your orders so I know how many to hatch. I have white, b/b/s, Splash, Partridge, Grey Partridge, Buffs, and Black Lavender splits, Calico, . May have a few lavenders.

I care for the chicks until they are 2-4 weeks old to make sure they have a great start and get them through the crucial time period.
Then your babies are off to you. But as the season progresses I may send when they are a week old to beat the weather conditions in the colder states.

It is a 6 chick minimum (unless you have talked to me to make other arrangements), they are $15 each at this age. Shipping is $65 and that includes box fee. I CAN SHIP UP TO 10-12 CHICKS IN ONE BOX. SIX CHICK $65 OR 12 CHICKS $75. SO KEEP THAT IN MIND WHEN ORDERING YOUR CHICKS.

I will start shipping chicks as soon as I can once they are of age. I will check with you before shipping to make sure weather is ok on both ends.

7235_bpsplashhen2.jpg
7235_lavendersplit5.jpg
7235_2011cjchicks1.jpg

More Pics at www.cjsilkies.com (newly vamped site. Pictures added frequently)

If you want Show Quality you just might get it like these people did.

Quote:
Quote:
I am not on here on the weekends usually so if you order or have a question I will not be able to acknowledge until Monday.

Back
Top Bottom