Ordering chicks

Tapsmom

Chirping
12 Years
Mar 13, 2011
Hi Everyone. Are there any places you would recommend for ordering small batches of chicks? We have been checking TSC but they haven't had much that we are interested in. My neighbor and I are interested in some day old chicks but betwwn the two of us we are only looking for 10-15 and only pullets. We have looked online and found Ideal Hatcherey and mypetchicken. Does anyone have any experience with either of these places or have any other recommendations?

I ordered my 12 chicks(im a newbie at chickens) from mypetchicken. They were hatched on a mon and i got the call from the post office early wed morn at 6:30am. They arrived healthy and alive. I would order from them again.

Last edited:
Thanks. I'm in New England, too so I'm glad to see that worked out. Was the shipping expensive? I can't find that on their site.

It was $36.00 shipping for all 12 together. and I also got them vaccinated for 1.00 each. I think my total fo 12 chicks 12 vaccines and shipping was roughly 89.00.

Hi, what breeds of chicks are you looking for?
I ship small orders of chicks and I sex them for customers. I usually don't ship them until they are a week old.
Feel free to PM me. I am NPIP in North Carolina, and I also vaccinate for Mareks if you like.
Thanks, Bunny
bun.gif

Do you have a variety of chicks? Looking for Marans and EEs and something weird, for fun. Want around 12 hens, so 24 if unsexed.
tx,
N. VA

Back
Top Bottom