Ordering Quails?

Quote:
If 6 weeks isn't too old, I can ship some to you fairly soon. (You can't sex chicks, but you can sex adults.) Or if you want some full grown layers, I can ship them literally on Monday. (And if you want chicks, you can just wait 17 days from when you get the adults, and you will have free chicks!
big_smile.png
)

THAT PERFECT THAT ISN'T TO OLD AT ALL I AM IN IT FOR THE EGGS AND THE CUTENESS! I will know by tomorrow about getting the quail. What kind of breeds do you have and can I get a mixed flock of quails, coturnix, button, English.

Well, if we're talking breeds, I have Coturnix and a couple buttons available now, the varieties are pharaoh, manchurian, british range, english white, and tuxedo. I could do one of each kind? Pictures are on my site.

If you want, you can PM me for price, the shipping shouldn't be too awful, but it'll be quite a sticker shock because the USPS is a very greedy bunch of gremlins.
wink.png

Last edited by a moderator:
keep in mind that a 6 week old coturnix is of laying age and looks NOTHING like a chick.. Someone local may be your best option as shipping 20 quail chicks is RISKY to the whole box. quailladyoffortmyers might be the closest to you of the ones that are regulars on here..

If you want baby babies about $80 shipped is the lowest you will find with the minimum orders being 40+ chicks... The only way I would ship the $80 is you would have a BUNCH of extras in it and take my chances it only take 2 days to get there so you would end up with the 40+ that's supost to be in it! In order to make sure I could do it for that, I'd need your zip code and check on the price of the chick boxes!

This would be WAY more than the amount of chicks you want, but I believe in doing it right the first time and shipping any less chicks is asking for a disaster when you open it up!!

Quote:
Amen. I've had a couple nasty disasters, and they are NOT fun to deal with. But it's a learning experience, so now the successes are twice as sweet.
wink.png

Quote:
THAT PERFECT THAT ISN'T TO OLD AT ALL I AM IN IT FOR THE EGGS AND THE CUTENESS! I will know by tomorrow about getting the quail. What kind of breeds do you have and can I get a mixed flock of quails, coturnix, button, English.

Well, if we're talking breeds, I have Coturnix and a couple buttons available now, the varieties are pharaoh, manchurian, british range, english white, and tuxedo. I could do one of each kind? Pictures are on my site.

If you want, you can PM me for price, the shipping shouldn't be too awful, but it'll be quite a sticker shock because the USPS is a very greedy bunch of gremlins.
wink.png

IF i do get the quails I would like 2 corurnix and 2 buttons, how much would that be for those quails and shipping?

Quote:

wink.png

IF i do get the quails I would like 2 corurnix and 2 buttons, how much would that be for those quails and shipping?

I PMed you.
smile.png

Back
Top Bottom