Oregon Fall Poultry Swap - October 22 - Corvallis @ the Fairgrounds!!!

Here is my latest updated list as of today.

If anything sells this week then I will remove it from the list later in the week.

Sorry its late.

Chicknfishn

Bringing
-Silkie chicks 1and 2 week olds, 6 week olds, and teenagers 2-3 months, assorted colors from separate breeding color pens
-Silkie pullets, posibly white, partridge, and black
-Silkie roosters
-Young Pair White Ameraucanas
-Gold Laced Polish hen
-Buff Pullet 3 months
-BCM and Blue Copper Marans roosters
-started pullets Light Sussex, Ameraucana/Easter Eggers
-extra large feeders and waterers
-Rabbit next boxes
-Rabbit feeders
-Rabbit waterers
-Pet carriers/kennels
-cages
-Wire treat ball
-Cage clip on feeder/waterers
-Clip on Peepers (similar to Perfect Pinless peepers)

Wanting
-Show/Breeder Quality Silkies - Pullets, Hens and Chicks PM me with what you have
-BCM started pullets
-BCM chicks
-glass hens on nests from Oregonjane
-honey from Zanna
-2 metal row chick feeders from ZooMummzy
-Ceramic chicken-themed garden stakes from florchica
-Possibly BCM hens and Light Sussex pullets from mountainvieworchards
-Numbered Leg bandettes
-Multicolored Spiral leg bands

Quote:
How old is the pullet? I have a small silkie hen that needs a buddy. Seems that all my others have paired up with a buddy and this little hen is all by herself. (she acts a little off, or slow, also) maybe a 'special needs' buddy would be perfect for her. How much does your aunt want for the pullet? Yes, I'm interested.
smile.png

Thanks,
Paula

She's free and is 5 months old.
smile.png

Quote:
lol.png
I was in the Serama area several times but must have missed you!

I'm pretty sure that is the way Jeanine is running the raffle, but I'll let her confirm that one.

And I know! I was so happy to meet the man behind the mask
big_smile.png
Speaking of that, K7...I have your bird. PM about the details!

Quote:
No worries! I got it updated for you! I might be interested in one of the carriers/kennels depending on size, condition and price. I am adding two new roos to my Serama flock and I'm one kennel short (they sleep in them at night). Not looking for big ones, small to medium at the most.

Quote:
lol.png
I was in the Serama area several times but must have missed you!

I'm pretty sure that is the way Jeanine is running the raffle, but I'll let her confirm that one.

And I know! I was so happy to meet the man behind the mask
big_smile.png
Speaking of that, K7...I have your bird. PM about the details!

I was there yesterday too I met CloverLeaf and CR and another WA BYC'er sorry to miss you two.

Updated list:

Bringing -
- 2 black/lavender split bantam Ameraucana pullets near POL, may be laying by swap time. $15/each
-2 BQ bantam salmon Faverolle cockerels $5 each
-1 partridge Chantecler pullet, near POL $20
- 2 light brown leghorn x hens. 1 year old. They came from a hatchery and might be Welsummer/Leghorn crosses. They came out of the Welsummer bin, and lay a light brown egg, but they are VERY Leghorn-esque in appearance, and have white earlobes. $15 each
-1 clean faced black bantam Ameraucana cockerel. Will make pretty EE babies, and he is big for a bantam, so he could cover LF hens no problem. FREE!!
smile.png

-I should also have hatching eggs available from the following:
-bantam salmon / blue salmon Faverolles $30/dozen
-bantam Ameraucanas, this will be a mixed bag of colors. In this pen right now there are 3 black/lav split pullets, 3 blue pullets, 2 black cockerels, and 1 splash cockerel. SO, chicks will be b/b/s, but some of them could be carrying lavender $25/dozen
-Seramas - I have 2 breeding pens set up, one is a tri color male with a mottled female, the other is a tri color pair with a black tailed buff frizzled female $25/half dozen

Most of these eggs are also available now if anyone is interested in hatching some before the swap. BUT I am NOT reserving hatching eggs for the swap itself, the eggs will be first come, first served only.

Wanting
-bantam Faverolle sized chicken diaper (no liner) from Celiandy
-chocolate chip and pumpkin marble cheesecakes from Zoo
- pair or trio of BQ or SQ blue bantam Sumatras (would also take a blue roo with black hens/pullets)
-2-3 b/b/s Orp pullets or hens less than a year and a half old, prefer English, but super large and fluffy American Orps are ok too
-2 Shetland sheep ewe lambs
- 2 honey bears from Zanna

Also...to add to the raffle items: Sampler gift box from Pacific Hazlenut Candy Company.
smile.png

Quote:
How old is the pullet? I have a small silkie hen that needs a buddy. Seems that all my others have paired up with a buddy and this little hen is all by herself. (she acts a little off, or slow, also) maybe a 'special needs' buddy would be perfect for her. How much does your aunt want for the pullet? Yes, I'm interested.
smile.png

Thanks,
Paula

She's free and is 5 months old.
smile.png

Great! Bring her to the swap and I will make sure she has a great home! (and very spoiled!
big_smile.png
)
Paula

Hey Everyone,

I'm not sure I'm going to be able to make the swap due to my insanely busy schedule but since I'm local I could always pop over to bring birds at a set time. I have the following for sale if anyone is interested:

Black East Indies, 1 drake, 3 ducks: $50 OBO for the group, email about splitting them up
Blue Fawn Call drakes, I have 2: $10 each
Blue Fawn call x BEI drake: $5

Hens: $10 each
1 Splash Polish
1 Buff Frizzle
1 Blue Frizzle Easter Egger
1 White Crested Black Polish
1 Speckled Sussex

Roosters - Free, 1 year old
1 Gold Laced Polish
1 White Crested Blue Frizzle Polish
1 Black Polish Rooster with beautiful red and green highlights

Assorted Bantam Chickens $5

I have quite a few assorted crosses for sale. All of them were hatched this spring and are Silkie, d'Uccle, Bantam Americana, Bantam Araucana, or Easter Egger crosses. All are very cute and would make great additions to any flock. Most of them are solid blue in color.

I have 2 Marans roosters that I need to sell. One is a Black with feathered legs and one is, I believe, Birchen: $10 each OBO

Chinchillas: I have several available in various colors, please Email if you are interested, If you have ever considered a chinchilla now is the time!

Please Email me at [email protected] with any questions. PMs are not great for me since I can reply to email from my phone. I am extremely interested in moving these birds out so all reasonable offers will be considered. I'm back in school full time and we need to downsize in a big way.

Want: Nothing that requires being fed!

Thanks Much,
Erin

First I would like to say that the weekend was kind of a blur for me see I was meeting new peeps from both sides of the creek and really havin trouble keepin em straight. It was nice to meet all that I did. I would also like to say thank you to those purchased from me. Look forward to meeting youall again. And just to keep the record straight. IF anybody "CLAIMS" to have a pic of CR's face it is an imposter.

Back
Top Bottom