Oregon Spring Poultry Swap April 23, 2011 in Canby!!!

Quote:
Lol I'm waiting for tallyho to say my house
lol.png

sad.png
I have to bring the small car (lucky DH) but....I think if I put in at least 4..5..ok lots and lots of crates I can "safely" browse. Maybe they'll all be gone by the time I look. But that makes me want to come early, that means more crates, oooh I'd better pray for traffic and lateness as I claimed (to DH) I was only getting a "couple" and some eggs. hmmm. I will let all of you shop away to make me avoid chicken math.

BTW - I would love to see a baby armadillo in person. I think they look so adorable. I had a classmate that had a pet possum in college. He was actually quite cool (not bright but cool). I won't even go into the things I've drug home as a kid (supportive Mom) or now as a parent.

Quote:
Lol I'm waiting for tallyho to say my house
lol.png

gig.gif
I went to bed early last night, otherwise I would have!

Quote:
I put a wanted ad on craigslist and was successful.

Goodwill seems to always have a dog crate or two, just picked up another one (DH is rolling his eyes) for $8. They work really well, good ventilation.

Quote:
congrats!!! I always feel that way for the first week, then I can't imagine keeping whatever hatches
lol.png

Yes I can see that happening too! Are you the one that said that the peeping of chicks can get like nails on a chaulk board? I had that experience for the first time last weekend! I had like 50 chicks in the living room and they kept us up all hours of the night! Thankfully they are all in the garage now!

I am loving the talk of armadillos! It is entertaining!
lol.png

Congrats on your new gosling!
smile.png

I was hatching daily. The incubators are right next to the bed so I can rescue as needed (or watch). Then I started vaccinating for Marek's and decided to hatch weekly. I can not sleep now! Too quiet! I like to have things to tend to 24/7, I guess. LOL

I just wanted to say THANKS!, to all you armadillo lovers out there! I have 4 cats and 4 dogs, if that makes anyone feel any better, lol.

I don't dare list the birds... but trust me, there are many.

Back
Top Bottom