Oregon Spring Poultry Swap April 23, 2011 in Canby!!!

oh then never mind... I will be getting that vanilla after all... who wants to carpool??? Anyone coming from the north want to pick up some Company by the Woodburn Company stores??? Likely I will not be bringing much.. just a dish for potluck... possibly eggies... got some nest made that will prevent blue jays from having their way with em...

Oh! I still have a few and plan on making more!
big_smile.png

Home is Everett. That's where all my birds are. I live in Corvallis for school so am down here about 330 days of the year. The fairgrounds are like 1 mile away.

Thanks!

Never again am I going to buy those little beans in jars at the grocery store. Total rip off on quality for price.

They say you can add more vodka to the beans in the jar when empty to make more extract... but I'd imagine it would be rather dilute the second time around... more like a vanilla vodka.

You have time to garage sale or post an ad on CL for savings...
smile.png
Bi mart for jar perhaps???

ditto... I meant to grab some before I left... DRAT... we can commiserate... so many ppl..... so little brain (me)... DRAT!!DRAT!!!Double DRAT!!!

I found this forum the night before the meet and decided to attend. My husband and I arrived early and came away with some great information and eight lovely four-month old pullets (2 Delawares, 2 Australorps, 2 Blue Laced Red Wyandottes, 1 Golden Laced Wyandotte, and 1 Americauna)!

I especially appreciated the gentleman who was selling a variety of pullets of different ages, close to the entrance of the parking lot. I didn't catch his name but I appreciated his willingness to answer this newbie's questions so cordially, even though he was very busy! I wish I'd gotten his contact information, as I would like to purchase pullets from him in the future.

I look forward to the next Oregon meet. Seems like a great group of peeps.
smile.png

Back
Top Bottom