Oregon Spring Poultry Swap April 23, 2011 in Canby!!!

Quote:
This is AWESOME Cloverleaf!! I took kids to this park last summer and it's beautiful and perfect for our needs!

Oh good, glad you think so...I love this park, so I think I'm a little biased....glad to have a second opinion! LOL
lol.png

On my birthday!!!! and in my town... whahooo... so nice... i will totally be there and help set up and everything!!!!! Yay!!

ok, so my question is - how the heck do you people already know what you have available? just curious, I have no idea what I would want to sell/trade next month, let alone what, six months??? although I do know that I want more runner ducks...lots more.

thekla~ Those Runners are addictive aren't they?
smile.png

The park sounds great! I'm gonna try to get my friend to go..
smile.png
Cloverleaf, if you need help with something let me know.

Geebs~ Hey! Just wanted to let you know we just started to let the peacocks out today! LOL, they didn't know what to do with all that freedom, so they just hung around the pen pinning away for the girls that were still inside.
smile.png
They are doing really well. Can't wait for them to get their tails...

Quote:
For me it is simple. I like to eat chicken, and I start a few hundred plants for the garden in our apt for back home anyways. Grow lights are on from the beginning of January through April, and I make two trips in the spring back home to plant cool season, and warm season goodies. I don't look at the electricity bill...

Quote:
I start hatching in about January, so I pretty much know what I'll have and when....barring some horrid predatory disaster of course...

Back
Top Bottom