Oregon Spring Poultry Swap April 23, 2011 in Canby!!!

34 hours to swap time!!!
lol.png

Quote:
OMG...Red Velvet with CHEESECAKE!?!?! How much are they, I need to figure out how many I can afford...I am spending waaay too much Saturday!!!
wee.gif
I may need a few of your truffles also!

BTW..for those of you who already ordered body wash..ignore this your prices are the same, but when I went to go get my supplies to make more the other day the prices for essential oils and a few of the other things I needed had gone up, plus instead of 12oz bottles I can only get 16oz bottle now, so if I bring any extras to the swap they will be more then I listed...just FYI so no one is angry at me there.
hide.gif

Cloverleaf...I hope you are feeling better...we need you bright eyed and full of life tomorrow!!!
celebrate.gif
wee.gif
celebrate.gif

It's been fun,
tongue2.gif
but I have to shut down.
caf.gif
Computer and my body! Hope everyone has a good night!
frow.gif
I'll most likely be on here tomorrow.
So, off to bed!!
GOOD NIGHT, ALL! SWEET CHICKEN DREAMS!
D.gif

(now go to bed!) LOL
big_smile.png

lau.gif

Paula
aka Auntpa-k

AyeUpChuck- if you have any peonies left, I'd like some (if they will fit in Daze's vehicle!). For transportation reasons, I guess the small ones are better. I am flexible, so let me know what you have left.
smile.png

I'd like 2 pots. 1 is going to our Great Aunt, who just turned 91. She says she has not got time to wait for the plants to grow, so she likes the bigger ones anyway. hehe

Quote:
If she doesn't have enough Gnarley, you can have one of mine for your aunt
smile.png
My Nana was still gardening at 94 so it always makes me smile when I hear of others that age "still at it".

<-- Currently getting chickens in boxes and crates to be transported to daze, who I'm so thankful is taking them to Oregon.
smile.png

I'm gonna miss Poseidon.

Good Morning -
It's 30 degrees here!
ep.gif
But the sky is clear, so I'm hoping for some of that warm weather to "preview" today... I'm doing a "dry run" to be sure I can fit everything in my truck!
tongue.png
And making all those pre-planning arrangements for new birds to come home with me.
big_smile.png
And I'm doing a Spanish rice/bean/corn salad for the potluck... gotta have something other than sweets or I fall over!
tongue.png

I'm so excited, and I want to apologize in advance if I forget names or even faces... I have a really, really bad head for names & faces, and in this kind of excitement, I might lose it altogether!
hu.gif
But it just means I'm overwhelmed.
tongue.png
I'm bringing a camera to capture the excitement for our archives... and probably AFTERWARDS I'll put names to faces!
roll.png

Anyway, I now have lots of raspberry and cinnamon boysenberry jam that I'm bringing; made two big batches yesterday. And some "thumbprint" cookies w/the cinn boysen jam filler, so stop by the purple truck for a taste!

See you tomorrow!!!!!
celebrate.gif

Quote:
If she doesn't have enough Gnarley, you can have one of mine for your aunt
smile.png
My Nana was still gardening at 94 so it always makes me smile when I hear of others that age "still at it".

That is very gratious of you! THANKS! I hope she has plenty for everyone. Our Aunt prefers the big ones, I have more time to be patient... maybe. hehe

Thank you for your kindness!

The temp is 36 down here on the coast with clear skies. My car windows were frosted over. This will be my third swap and it's fun to meet the new people! My wife is trying to decide what to bring for the potluck cuz it's kinda difficult to keep food hot on a 3+hour drive, but we'll be there!!

Cloverleaf, hope you're feeling better!!

john

ETA - spelling error...grrrr!

Last edited:
This is a very last minute want, but here it comes
fl.gif
. Does anyone have any starts/plants of Mandeville? All winter I meant to get some cuttings off of mine, but didn't get it done
sad.png

It's 29 degrees
ep.gif
here this morning.

Back
Top Bottom