Hello neighbor
welcome-byc.gif

Im in Aloha to :)

Thanks Ladies.
hugs.gif
hugs.gif
I do tend to hang out here a little too. See I have permission of Queen Jeanine
bow.gif
and I did spend my younger years on that side of the creek. Hope ya don't mind me visiting and WELCOME to ALL the new peeps no matter where yer from or where ya call home.
Well sounds to me more like we've been fostering Rob here in our forum, I wouldn't really say adopted....

That would imply hes here to stay and that could cause some serious traitorous issues with the washington thread
rant.gif

Keeping him for a bit then sending him back to his own thread is probably a better idea then starting a tug of war for who gets to be his "guardian"
(and sounds like he might need 1
tongue2.gif
)

At leased hes house broken...... I think?????
lau.gif

(sorry just a adopted a 2 yr old lab and got a suprise this morning.... LOL Or I should say DH did as he got up 1st and I pretended to stay asleep when I heard him yelling at the dog!
gig.gif
)

Well sounds to me more like we've been fostering Rob here in our forum, I wouldn't really say adopted....

That would imply hes here to stay and that could cause some serious traitorous issues with the washington thread
rant.gif

Keeping him for a bit then sending him back to his own thread is probably a better idea then starting a tug of war for who gets to be his "guardian"
(and sounds like he might need 1
tongue2.gif
)

At leased hes house broken...... I think?????
lau.gif

(sorry just a adopted a 2 yr old lab and got a suprise this morning.... LOL Or I should say DH did as he got up 1st and I pretended to stay asleep when I heard him yelling at the dog!
gig.gif
)

yuckyuck.gif
lau.gif

Not wanting to alarm anyone but NOAA has issued this warning for SW Oregon:

SOUTH CENTRAL OREGON COAST-CURRY COUNTY COAST-INCLUDING THE CITIES OF...COOS BAY...NORTH BEND...REEDSPORT...COQUILLE...HARBOR...GOLD BEACH...FLOOD WATCH IN EFFECT FROM 4 PM PST THIS AFTERNOON THROUGH FRIDAY AFTERNOON...

THE NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE IN MEDFORD HAS ISSUED A
* FLOOD WATCH FOR A PORTION OF SOUTHWEST OREGON...INCLUDING THE FOLLOWING AREAS...CURRY COUNTY COAST AND SOUTH CENTRAL OREGON COAST.
* FROM 4 PM PST THIS AFTERNOON THROUGH FRIDAY AFTERNOON
* HEAVY PRECIPITATION COULD CAUSE FLOODING ON RIVERS AS WELL AS SMALL CREEKS AND STREAMS
* LOW LYING BUILDINGS AND ROADS COULD BE INNUNDATED BY SWELLING STREAMS AND CREEKS

I would say that winter is here! LOL!!

Not wanting to alarm anyone but NOAA has issued this warning for SW Oregon:

SOUTH CENTRAL OREGON COAST-CURRY COUNTY COAST-INCLUDING THE CITIES OF...COOS BAY...NORTH BEND...REEDSPORT...COQUILLE...HARBOR...GOLD BEACH...FLOOD WATCH IN EFFECT FROM 4 PM PST THIS AFTERNOON THROUGH FRIDAY AFTERNOON...

THE NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE IN MEDFORD HAS ISSUED A
* FLOOD WATCH FOR A PORTION OF SOUTHWEST OREGON...INCLUDING THE FOLLOWING AREAS...CURRY COUNTY COAST AND SOUTH CENTRAL OREGON COAST.
* FROM 4 PM PST THIS AFTERNOON THROUGH FRIDAY AFTERNOON
* HEAVY PRECIPITATION COULD CAUSE FLOODING ON RIVERS AS WELL AS SMALL CREEKS AND STREAMS
* LOW LYING BUILDINGS AND ROADS COULD BE INNUNDATED BY SWELLING STREAMS AND CREEKS

I would say that winter is here! LOL!!

Oh geez!! Be careful!!

We live on Johnson Creek. Can't wait to see how high it gets! In 2008 the neighbor's kids we able to paddle around their yard in a little canoe. The other neighbors always have a seasonal pond, whicch is great for the wild Mallard hatchings. Our lot is fiilled (with dirty fill... yuck!)She and so our yard does not really flood, thank goodness. But the river comes up pretty high from the creekbed. Its kinda cool, when you don't have to worry about flooding..... and the ducks love it, domestic and wild (since we feed the wild ducks too)

The wind is blowing and we're getting 99 MPH gusts down at Cape Blanco! The power went out in the office for about 30 minutes this morning. I'm just glad that I don't have to work out in this weather, but I do love a good storm!!

Back
Top Bottom