Oregon

fl.gif
for Barnmaradotte broody!
I have a black hatchery silkie that is yep/nope/yep/nope for broodiness. She can't decide and I have 4 silkies I got just for broodiness, hmmmm, still waiting. I suspect they'll all go broody when I don't need them to.
and YEAH, all chicks happy and together even though we had to be gone 2 days. And 7 fertile saxony eggs in bator, 3 with obvious heart beats so happy about that. Darn call duck eggs don't seem to be fertile yet - must research that a bit more. They have a nice swimming pool, etc. hmmm
Here comes the work week, sigh.

I'm still skeptical because of my BLRW that is on the fence to broodiness. Some days she is, some days she isn't.
BTW, the eggs I put under the broody Buff Orpington are, 3 blue Ameracaunas, 2 Lohmann Browns and 2 lohmann brown x black copper marans. I'm really curious about the cross.

I wanted to add to this post! I just found this amazing website. I live in Clatskanie, Oregon. It is about 1.5 hours from Portland and 20 mins from Longview, Washinton!

If any of you Oregonians know anyone that has Buckeye Chicks we are looking to add a couple girl buckeye chicks to our flock and one roo!! Thanks so much!

I wanted to add to this post! I just found this amazing website. I live in Clatskanie, Oregon. It is about 1.5 hours from Portland and 20 mins from Longview, Washinton!

If any of you Oregonians know anyone that has Buckeye Chicks we are looking to add a couple girl buckeye chicks to our flock and one roo!! Thanks so much!

Woo Hoo!! Welcome!!! Chickielady on the Washington thread has Buckeyes that are REALLY nice!! (She's pretty great too!)
big_smile.png

Hi All Roseburg, Oregon
I am raising Nankin Bantam and Black Australorp for breeding stock, and some Layer hers for the eggs. I some how got a bunch of duck eggs, Khaki Campbell , Muscovy and Indian Runner Duck. I have one Muscovy we rescued and a Khaki Campbell we got for a companion. Quietude our Muscovy lays lice eggs Otto our Khaki Campbell is a drake.

Hi All Roseburg, Oregon
I am raising Nankin Bantam and Black Australorp for breeding stock, and some Layer hers for the eggs. I some how got a bunch of duck eggs, Khaki Campbell , Muscovy and Indian Runner Duck. I have one Muscovy we rescued and a Khaki Campbell we got for a companion. Quietude our Muscovy lays lice eggs Otto our Khaki Campbell is a drake.

Welcome to the Oregon thread!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom