Oregon

Hi everyone! I'm in Eugene...just moved from Portland. What show in Stevenson? I have a place in Stevenson and haven't heard about it. Was it at the fairgrouds?

I'm totally new to chickens and just got 2 EE pullets from a gal in Estacada and then got 2 RIR pullets from someone down here in Eugene. I am certified crazy for chickens!

Quote:
Darn, wish I could have made it!
hmm.png
Glad to hear it turned out to be good.

Last edited:
New member here out in Rainier. I have had 6 laying hens and 1 rooster for a couple of years. Just received my first ever batch of chicks last week. I am sooo excited.
lol.png

Quote:
We're just outside Canby city limits (south side) and I had to rescue my rabbit from his play pen in the yard as a hawk was circling for the kill...and...I had a golden eagle swooping my dogs one day last year trying to have a little papillon-sized snack...luckily my dog run wouldn't quite accomodate his wing span! Sorry about your roo!!
sad.png

Coastal has chicken feed on sale right now for 40 pounds for $7.49 no limit on how many. We went to the one in Oregon City yesterday and got 6 bags and the one in gresham got more in today so we are going back for another 6 bags

Back
Top Bottom