Oregon

Hi fellow Oregonians ~ we live on the beautiful Oregon Coast near Sunset Beach (also known as Charleston, but doesn't sound as pretty). We have 24, 8 week chicks. 1 male EE, lots of girl EE's, 1 Golden Campine pullet, 1 Fayoumi pullet, 2 Polish hen pullets, 5 Cochin pullets....and I think that's it (?). My daughter and I love these forums and have fallen in love with our babies, can't wait for our gorgeous eggs ~ KJ & CJ
Hey zepchick! I am not far from you, lakeside! Do you go to cascade for your feed and chicks, I love them there.

M
June 7th Pistils Nursery will have a back yard chicken meeting where people can purchase pullets and one year old hens to set up your own backyard hens and coop info. This meeting helps people learn about the self sustaining benefits of raising backyard hens and Portland and SW WA chicken laws. If you want to see if the breed of hen you want will be available please call Dennis at 503-709-3064 or the nursery 503-288-4889.

PISTILS NURSERY
3811 N. Mississippi
Portland, OR 97227
503-288-4889
do you have the backyard chicken meeting every yr?

Look forward to having you here I live 3 miles out of lakeside.
That is awesome! We're going down there next week to look for land for the new place. We want about an acre or so. We'll be placing a doublewide then laying out coop(s), a huge shed, garden(s) and so on. We love fishing too so we plan to be crazy busy! So cool to find someone so close! What are the odds?

Back
Top Bottom