Oregon

Yay Chicks~ I'm in Myrtle Creek, South of Roseburg. That storm is definantly rolling in and the humidity just jumped to about 100% from the feel of it
smile.png
. LOL, reminds me of Indiana in the summer time. We'll get it fixed up soon enough. And if it dumps enough rain my tank will recover enough to save me from the bucketing until we do.
smile.png
LOL, poor chickens, I bet they do hate getting hosed down. They're like "Hello, dust bath?"

ETA: With all this thunder and dark clouds, weather.com still only gives me a 10% chance of precip. ERRRRR!

Last edited:
Quote:
ugh!! That does NOT sound like fun! Especially going up and down the hill to the scovies!

LOL, yeah that driveway of mine was a deal breaker for a few of the potential buyers when it was on the market. My Brother's friend almost made an offer, but couldn't get past how steep that drive was. We've gotten used to it. And thank goodness I only have to carry the full and heavy bucket down the hill, not up.
big_smile.png
You ever hear back from that lady in WA about the bator/hatcher?

I love the frozen veggie idea - I'm going to get some from the store tomorrow. Mine love a pan full of plain yogurt and applesauce, either chilled or frozen.

Well, as you all may know, there wasn't any precip. last night.
barnie.gif
I think instead of bucketing water to my ducks, I am going to move my ducks to the water.... LOL. I've never been to the Country Fair, always considered going but just haven't gotten around to it yet.
smile.png

Does anyone here know of how toxic wild Nightshade is in Oregon? I have the variety with the clusters of purple hanging flowers growing all over in the area where the spring goes through that I am trying to utilize for the ducks so that I can free up some water.... going nuts!

Back
Top Bottom