Oregon

Not to butt in on your conversation
wink.png
but is this the same Dennis that lives in Canby?

June 7th Pistils Nursery will have a back yard chicken meeting where people can purchase pullets and one year old hens to set up your own backyard hens and coop info. This meeting helps people learn about the self sustaining benefits of raising backyard hens and Portland and SW WA chicken laws. If you want to see if the breed of hen you want will be available please call Dennis at 503-709-3064 or the nursery 503-288-4889.

PISTILS NURSERY
3811 N. Mississippi
Portland, OR 97227
503-288-4889

I purchased 2 pullets from Dennis 2 weeks ago. One is a black cochin banty (3 months) and the other a golden laced wyandotte (6 weeks). They seem very healthy. I've been keeping them separate from our other two hens. The cochin is mothering the baby. Here you can see her literally taking the baby under her wing. They are so sweet together!

1485__mg_1612.jpg

Quote:
I am just across the river in Vancouver and Orchards feed mill sells food grade DE
They are off 4th Plain and Covington and it's the best price I have seen listed on BYC. You might want to give them a call. It's a small little feed store but THE BEST!

ifin ya do go there to get it tell them the "Rocket People" sent you
wink.png

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom