Oregon

Hello Oregonians!
smile.png

I'm from the Washington thread too - but since I have a sister in Jacksonville, I reckon I can visit here for a while!

I have to say, I think those moderators do a fine job, considering the amount of posts on BYC and many of them have families and other "duties".

I feel a bit guilty really - I didn't read all the info, or forgot some of it, and didn't remember what the "REPORT" button was for. We should all be more vigilant and take more responsibility for what goes on, then the Mods won't have to do so much cleanup.

And for all those Washingtonians who expressed sympathy over the loss of my little "Tillie", thank you. I don't remember who said it, but someone mentioned becoming attached to our animals. I think that in Tillie's case, it was because when she got sick, and I brought her into the garage, that I spent so much more time with her. When the animal or bird is outside with the flock, you don't get so personally involved with each one. At least I don't - we have so many it's hard to keep count/track of them all. Well, except for the goats, 'cus now we only have one left and I'm trying to find her a companion. I spend as much time with her as I can, so she doesn't get lonely, but now I'm getting really attached to HER!

Quote:
I saw you at the show and have to say, she is much cuter in person. My kiddos thought it was the cutest duck on earth and are wanting to make diapers/harnesses/leashes so they can walk their chickens. Where did you get that for her?

Quote:
I saw you at the show and have to say, she is much cuter in person. My kiddos thought it was the cutest duck on earth and are wanting to make diapers/harnesses/leashes so they can walk their chickens. Where did you get that for her?

No kidding! Daffy is awesome!!!
thumbsup.gif
I fell in love the moment she decided she needed to stand on my foot!!
gig.gif
love.gif

Quote:
It's currently closed for review. Don't know yet if it will be closed permanently or not. I'd really rather the Oregon thread didn't get into details though...
wink.png

Quote:
It's currently closed for review. Don't know yet if it will be closed permanently or not. I'd really rather the Oregon thread didn't get into details though...
wink.png

Yes I totally agree. I don't want to sound bad but please save your thread and don't get into that.
old.gif
idunno.gif
hide.gif

Quote:

Awwww thanks! We got the diaper/harness from a fellow BYCer names Nettie! She was super great to work with! Her website is Indoorducks.com

I don't know if she does chickens too or if she just spoils us really super cool duck folks!!
lau.gif

See....now you will HAVE to get ducks!!!
tongue2.gif
gig.gif

Quote:

No kidding! Daffy is awesome!!!
thumbsup.gif
I fell in love the moment she decided she needed to stand on my foot!!
gig.gif
love.gif

Ya sorry about that! Heaven forbid "Her Spoiled Highness" have to stand on the awful ground for too long! She does like to stand on your feet and put her head between your legs when she gets tired. What a big baby huh?!
tongue.png

Back
Top Bottom