Oregon

Hi, I have chicks from just hatched up to 4 months in the following breeds; buff orpington , lavender orpingtons, lavender ameraucana, BBS ameraucana, delaware, BLR wyandotte, welsummer, black sexlinks, jersey giants salmon faverolles and a few others.

PM me on what you are looking for and I can deliver to Oregon city for 10 or more.

Last edited:
frow.gif
to all the Oregon newbies!!!!
woot.gif

Airen - You may be thinking of the Oregon Spring Poultry Swap thread, https://www.backyardchickens.com/t/588778/oregon-spring-poultry-swap-may-5-2012-in-canby

Looks like Chickened has a BEAUTIFUL selection!

You said it! We're really in the barnyard mutt business, occasionally I adopt a "retired" hen of a specific breed from Zenger Farm, but one of these days I might have to break down and get myself a couple Lavender Orps.

Welcome, Newbies! I'm not a frequent poster on BYC, but it has come in handy more than a few times when I've had chicken raising questions. Love this forum!

Hey all!!

Iwas wondering if someone could *again* point out a good place or two to buy chicks. I KNOW I read a thread that stated a couple a couple months back. I've been searching for two days and can't find it now
he.gif

I'm between The Dalles and Hermiston. I found a couple feed stores, but they don't have a lot of selection, and most offered are straight run. I can drive to the Portland area, or anywhere in between.

Thanks!!

love.gif

In Portland, the Urban Farm on SE Belmont store gets shipments every Friday of LOTS of different chicks, 95% female sexed. They get rare birds as well as the standard. You can check out their calendar on their website and call on Thursday to see what's coming for sure on Friday. Also, check out Naomi's Organic Farm Store online. They will be having a grand opening at a new location and chicks in the middle of March.

Chickened, I know you shared pics of your blrw/cornish, but do you have pics of your straight up blrw? just curious. I like knowing who has what. thanks
Derek

Oh ok. The red on them look nice. my hatchery ones are more like a blue laced buff. ha ha
Airen, maybe list the breeds you are looking for. If you could find what you want from a breeder you will more than likely find better quality. Being this is the Oregon thread you may find what you want here.

Back
Top Bottom