Oregon

Ok, trying to figure out pic submission AND typing, went a little overboard. Pics are of the coop start, the division between duck and chicken sides , my BCM roo surveying the after effect, the tacky perch and nests I did (not DH), and one of my new baby goats from this morning. I'll figure out how to type by each picture next time.

That coop is really something...right now I am going for well ventilated and dry but someday....

We are picking up chicks on Saturday but so far, mostly due to the endless rain, there has been no progress on the coop.

I'm not sure if we can advertise on here, but here it goes anyway.

I have 6 bantam barnevelder cockerels that I'm looking for new homes for. Either the stew pot or as pets, they just need to go!
tongue.png

I also have some Blue and Black Bantam Plymouth Rock chicks available. Some are 6 weeks and some are 3 weeks.

PM me if you are interested
smile.png

I need to find a home for two 6 month old silkie roos! One black and one partridge. There names are Elmer (black silkie) and Rielee (partridge silkie). Elmer has been suffering from wry neck and I have been giving him poly-vi-sol (without iron) and vitamin E. He will need to be kept on meds and only kept in a pen around his buddy Rielee. Please someone take these two! I hate to give them up but I live in the city and they both have started to crow! They are my babies and I want to find them a great home! These guys are pets only! No cooking them please! Let me know if you can take them! I can even drive to meet you if you live out of the way, I'll do whatever it takes to find my babies a great home! Thanks, Jade!
big_smile.png

This is Elmer and Rielee when they were 2 1/2 months old. I will have to take some updated pics and post them!

Back
Top Bottom