Oregon

It absolutely Must be chicken related, like this . . .​

lau.gif

O.K. Well if any of you know where the Rock Bottom Brewery is, you should start going there on Thursdays at 5:30. The music will be a talented singer-songwriter named Tyler Stenson AND my beautiful daughter, Jenna Ellefson, will be singing harmonies with him. Every Thursday for 7 weeks.
thumbsup.gif

We are in Terrebonne. We are raising Dominiques (trying to get them to show standard) and are working on Blue Breasted Cuckoo Ameraucanas & Blue Breasted Cuckoo Orpingtons. My son raises Lavender (self-blue) and Grey Japanese.

hello all

I have a super broody hen anybody want to hatch any eggs?? does this make it better or worse??
stupid thing laid 6 eggs and is broody again.. she broods on the floor of the coop or ground!!
he.gif

any suggestions??

thanks
MW chickens

Maybe separate her from the flock for a min and put her where she is off the ground like a wire dog kennel so she gets some air under her bum. that could help a bit. what breed is she?

Cloverleaf (or anyone else who knows), at the Stevenson show, are there many pet quality chickens and ducks for sale? I notice they have an entire barn dedicated to sale birds. I'm thinking of going on Saturday morning. Would that be a good time to see a good selection of birds in your opinion?

Back
Top Bottom