Oregon

Welcome to the thread! I'm trying to catch up on reading before fair starts in Madras next week. I just read your thread today(on page 355) & the thread is up to 364 so I have a bit of catching up to do. We are in Crooked River Ranch as well. A friend of mine in Redmond has her rooster as a pet in her house. He gets along with the dogs fine & even wears a diaper to keep the floor clean (gets baths regularly as well).
frow.gif

Welcome Rhonda! I live in Redmond! :)

~Liz
LOL! I was posting today to welcome you to the thread as I just read all of the June posts this morning and I forgot to hit the quote button. I thank you for the welcome non the less :). Sorry to hear about your experience with your cross beaked chick. I have also seen them do fine & don't think the breeder was trying to"dupe" you. I have only heard great things about her & have enjoyed visiting with her as well. I just wish her Orpingtons were the American variety instead of the English & her Ameraucana's were B/B/S instead of Lavender & Lav split.
We have Dominiques & I am working on creating Blue Breasted Blue Barred Orpingtons as well as the same with Ameraucanas. This years chicks are 3/4 pure & I have had several people think the solid chicks were purebred. I am hoping that by next year they will be nice enough that I can bring some to APA shows to enter in the "All Other" class to get feedback from a judge.....until then, my gamble continues... :)

Hey guys, long time no talk!

I have a lovely pet quality pair of C class Serama available.

I am asking $10.00 for the pair.

I also have a little Serama Roo that needs a new home. He is free to a good home.

Back
Top Bottom