Oriental Gamefowl Thread!

Yang, I have seen that rooster!! I follow a Facebook group called Oriental & American Gamefowl, and saw a clip of an asil/burmese cock flirting for some pullets in the pen beside him. He looks EXACTLY like your asil/burmese that kingcocker quoted. (Edited, because it is your rooster, I realized that you're the same person!)
I doted on the rooster in that video which happened to spark my interest in burmese fowl, (zoomed in on it and all,) and saw this pic there was a deja vu feeling.
You have some truly exceptional fowl there.

Last edited:
Yang, I have seen that rooster!! I follow a Facebook group called Oriental & American Gamefowl, and saw a clip of an asil/burmese cock flirting for some pullets in the pen beside him. He looks EXACTLY like your asil/burmese that kingcocker quoted. (Edited, because it is your rooster, I realized that you're the same person!)
I doted on the rooster in that video which happened to spark my interest in burmese fowl, (zoomed in on it and all,) and saw this pic there was a deja vu feeling.
You have some truly exceptional fowl there.
Yes sir the main place I post my birds are on facebook and yes I'm the same guy lol here is my page https://www.facebook.com/yanggamefowl?ref=bookmarks if you guys want to check it out

Ra thomas/ wahl cross stag over a sonatol hen.

Dunghills? The rooster is nice, the partiage hen is what I'm looking for to have with my red asil, that bulky body.

Here's a few better pictures. The two stags were chasing a hen, so I got a good picture out of it. Messy yard, but my first pics were kinda ugly.

Back
Top Bottom