Orpington CONTEST! ENDs 2/7/10-WINNERS!!!!!!! Post 1

Here's our young upcoming 5 month old Buff Orpington cockerel
Class: Best Roo

34866_dscf0005.jpg

My handsome splash orp roo, six months old (killed in a dog attack a couple months ago saving his "wimmen"), died valiantly defending his flock.
Big Dadddy

023-3.jpg

029-3.jpg

019-5.jpg

015-4.jpg

Last edited:
Here is Ultrasuede, my blue Orpington roo. He is 12 weeks old this week, although this picture was taken a couple of weeks ago. (Is that OK?) He is a major drama queen about being picked up, but once I have him, he snuggles down on my lap.
27529_ultrasuede_plus_043.jpg

zekeandlilies005.jpg

This is Zeke who was to be my stud Blueboy but he mysteriously died one day before Christmas.He was hatched from Miss Prissy's egg's.

sandysblueorps014.jpg

Most of these were killed in the dog attack.They were 2 days old when this pictures was took

thumbsup.gif
There are some beautiful orpingtons posted on this thread.

The deadline is near.

Certainly there are other orpington lovers out there who wants to join in
hu.gif

Post those pictures people
clap.gif

Hi
big_smile.png
This sounds fun, I'd like to enter!

This is Whitey
White Orpington Cockerel @ 10 months old approximately
He is strictly free range right now as #2 rooster in our egg laying flock and he's my "pet" chicken. He's actually curled up inside the dog crate outside on the porch WITH our LGD... the two of them together in the hay.. if it weren't so dark I'd get a picture.
whiteyBest2010.jpg

This is Maggie
White Orpington Pullet @ 10 months old approximately
She is currently part of our egg layer group (for eating) and enjoys complete freedom to come & go as she pleases from her coop & group
white-female2010.jpg

This is Butter
Buff Orpington Hen @ 1.5 years of age
She is one of only 2 buff hens on the farm now and is grandma in our Gold Laced Project.
butter2010.jpg

This is Miguel
He is a Black Orpington Rooster and is 1.5 years of age
He's the best rooster on the property and lives exclusively with black hens. He is the son of "BamaChicken" and one of the first chicks from the first hatch here 'on the farm
miguel2010.jpg

This is Kenny Wayne & his sister Layla
He is a Blue Orpington Cockerel, as is she and they are both 10 months old
They are also both as dumb as a box of rocks, but have otherwise nice dispositions and are friendly.
blues2010.jpg

This is a better picture of the sisters Layla & Penny but it is from 3 months ago and they were therefore 7 months old
GilmanBluePullets.jpg

Thank you and good luck to everyone!
smile.png

What is "sure chickness"???

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom