Ostrich Farm

Simple. Replace all of the citizens with ostriches. None of those pesky electoral affairs, revolutions, coups, or succession fights. You won't have to worry about your reputation!
Well you see, replacing every human with an ostrich will cause more harm then just getting rid of humans. Such as over population, it will lead to many other things gone that what should be, like many species of plants and so on.

Well you see, replacing every human with an ostrich will cause more harm then just getting rid of humans. Such as over population, it will lead to many other things gone that what should be, like many species of plants and so on.
Ah. The solution may be an under-educated populace. Pretend you haven't taken over the country. Suppress the news sources first.

You need GMO Ostriches. They are bigger, better and smarter than your average Ostrich. They know how to use night goggles and can do KungFu fighting. Yep. I've been kicked by an Ostrich and can verify that it hurts. Hurts a lot.
Well I could tell you that the only way I could do that is through artificial selection or genetic engineering. And i do not know genetic engineering. If you have an injection that can do all those things i'll be more than glad to look into it.

Back
Top Bottom