9 Years
Mar 7, 2010
Bonney Lake, WA
Our first egg!!!!
wee.gif
clap.gif
ya.gif
woot.gif

It looks white in the picture but it is actually a pale green!! So pretty! We had an egg celebration with extra peas and lettuce!

WOOOOOHOOOOO!!!!!

50515_0827000914.jpg

Now what to do with it! I heard that you shouldn't eat the first couple eggs, so I will probably blow it out and save the shell!

Any thoughts?

Those ducks have really grown. I have really enjoyed all the pictures as they grew. I would love to have some runners myself. Congrats on your first egg. I hope you get lots of real nice ones.

what to do with it! I heard that you shouldn't eat the first couple eggs, so I will probably blow it out and save the shell!

thats what I said to my husband !! he thinks Im going off the deep end... Im glad there will be others their when I do
smile.png
smile.png

I just got my very first egg ever a couple weeks ago.!! I know how excting it is.....
smile.png

I am so excited for you! I woke up this morning to our first TWO eggs! Still have no idea who laid them, but at least now we know we have some girls!

Lol its ok, people tend not to eat the first ones because they aren't as nice as and they're heaps smaller... its a ducks first egg, it wont be perfect
smile.png
dont worry, you'll live. Not much difference. But its the same as taking a first duck's eggs ever out of the nest - they probably wont hatch or be weak.

Back
Top Bottom