OUR 1ST HATCH**set 21 ee/rsl mutt eggs on 25th** on day 14 so far!

Quote:
yeah we candled a few it really didn't show anything at all. we are going to wait until sunday to candle them all, by then surely something will be developing

we are still on a good track. I think the lowest the temp has gotten so far was this morning at 99.1*. that shouldn't be too cold for them. the turning and everything, then recalibrating is all going well. I feel like we are in tune with are incubator at this point. but with this huge winter storm heading towards us, I am really hoping we don't lose power. we'll cross our fingers and hope for the best.

we candled last night and 9 for sure are developing!!! we saw the veins and embryo and black dot that I think is supposed to be the eye forming!!!! there are a few others that are questionable so we are going to give them a few more days before discarding them. this is so exciting!! almost a week into it!

ok candled all of them the other night and we have 11 definently developing saw them moving and everything. We took out the rest because they were clear and definently nothing happening in them.
big_smile.png

We have made it to day 14!! we have 10 left in the bator when last candled lots of movement happening!! gonna leave them alone then candle once more before lock down. can't wait for the little fuzzy butts!!

Back
Top Bottom