Our Egg Hatching thread! Hatch: Nov. 7th (Hatching Video PG 57)

Good deal! Then I'll get up early in the AM to pop mine into the bator too. November 8th, here we come!!
big_smile.png

Well Happy Early-Birthday, katrinag! I'll be on the lookout for your thread too!

FisherMOM, Buckaroo, thank you!!
woot.gif

It's taking all of my will power to NOT put them in the incubator right this very moment.
lol.png
I'm sure I'll wake up at around 5am just for the sake of starting them up.

SO setting tomorrow morning it is
big_smile.png
I was going to ask you if you were going to set tonight than I would to LOL I will wait till morning. I'm setting mine at 7am cuz we have to leave to watch my son's football game at 7am...it's a three hour drive there. Are you going to keep updating this thread? If so I will subscribe to this one. Maybe those hatching on Nov 8th can update here
big_smile.png
We can all give good hatching vibes to one another.

Last edited:
.... *flips through the calendar*

You're right! November 7th. I miscounted when I looked at dates earlier. Well that works out all right. 7 just happens to be my lucky number.
cool.png

I do plan on updating in this thread, so feel free to subscribe!

Ouch... 3 hour drive at 7am.
th.gif
I'm lucky if I can get my kiddo out to the bus stop by 7am. Good luck to him on his game!
smile.png

LOL OK than we are due on the 7th
big_smile.png
*running to see if I work that day!* OH My gosh I don't!
big_smile.png
I work the day before and the day after! How lucky am I!? WOOHOO Pray that they ALL hatch on the 7th now! LOL I would hate to miss any. I work at 7am the next morning...I may have to call in EGGCITED!
lau.gif
gig.gif
OH if only I could
sad.png
I'm the only one working that day so I HAVE to go in.

I personally would put them in tonight. They just get a day older by waiting, but of course that is just my opinion. I have found that there is no consistency as to when they hatch in relation to when they are set. Wish you guys luck
thumbsup.gif

Back
Top Bottom