Our English Orps

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you Joy.
smile.png
UMM my blues and splash are puffy while 2 of my black girls have the dripping vale look... lol Julie those 2 are the ones you put ties on the legs. Both of them turned out to be hens.
smile.png
Right now EVERYONE is molting and when I pick one up... I can feel the feather shafts underneath like a porcupine. SOo they aren't in great condition at this time.

I am in search of English type Buffs right now.

I am in search of English type Buffs right now.

I'd love to get some English Buffs...course I'd love to have ANY English orps !! My dream is to get some Crele and GL...looking into that now !!

Mrs. Fluffy Puffy :

Okay - Just wondering!

Doug Akers Buff are close to a UK Buff. Their certainly big enough, broad enough heads.
I like to think their as close as you can get to English Buff and still show em.

359835866.jpg

Quote:
Wow! That girl on the left is like a feathered basketball! Love it!!

That's SWEETNESS. She is the only one who greats me at coop shut down time. A true doll.

I just want to grab her and SQUEEEEEEEZE! I bet you could fluff her like a pillow!

Are Orps just the greatest thing ever, or is it just me?
hide.gif

Quote:
That's SWEETNESS. She is the only one who greats me at coop shut down time. A true doll.

I just want to grab her and SQUEEEEEEEZE! I bet you could fluff her like a pillow!

Are Orps just the greatest thing ever, or is it just me?
hide.gif

And these are his rejects. I got them from a buddy Larry. For free to do something with. So far I spent more on my Buffs then the other varieties. I shown one pic of their babies. Their going to be porta pillows too. lololol

Kathy - I am so sorry, how heartbreaking

Renie’sPeeps – Lovely lovely lovely birds – Bamas are such eye candy for me.

Lildinkem – they sure are fluffy!

Joy – I am so happy about the Clem chickie.

I also would love the Crele Orps ( *go Joy go*
tongue.png
) and the Chocolates are almost enough to pull me into bantam Orps.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom