Our first egg!!! Cool color!!!

It is hard to tell how "olive" colored that egg is when not seen in person. You would be able to tell. I have olive eggers just starting to lay as well. Mine are Amerucana/Welsummer mix. I bought eggs and hatched them in my incubator. Here are my olive eggs mixed with other eggs, and one of my olive eggers named Barbara Ann. Mine have muffs and beard, I can't tell if your girl does, but it looks like it! Ain't we lucky! We have pretty girls! :hugs

barbara ann july 11.jpg

new eggs olive egger eggs.jpg

Im so excited!!!!! This is who im 95% sure laid it. Her name is Big Bird lol

So if she is an olive egger, does that mean i shouldn't refer to her anymore as an Easter egger? She was actually labeled as an Ameraucana but i was told she was an EE.

Attachments

• 20190814_205751.jpg
    20190814_205751.jpg
    763.1 KB · Views: 11
It is hard to tell how "olive" colored that egg is when not seen in person. You would be able to tell. I have olive eggers just starting to lay as well. Mine are Amerucana/Welsummer mix. I bought eggs and hatched them in my incubator. Here are my olive eggs mixed with other eggs, and one of my olive eggers named Barbara Ann. Mine have muffs and beard, I can't tell if your girl does, but it looks like it! Ain't we lucky! We have pretty girls! :hugs

View attachment 1878267

View attachment 1878270
Yeah i have 2 that have the muffs and beards, both sold to me from tractor supply as ameraucanas.

this egg isn't that dark as your eggs. It actually looks taupe colored. Would be a pretty color for a living room or bedroom wall lol

Back
Top Bottom