Our flock was decimated.

hugs.gif
I am so very sorry for your losses!

Wow I've heard about fox-proofing your coop or dog-proofing. I'm not sure how you could bear-proof a chicken coop without huge expense.

OMG I'm so sorry!

Doesn't help, but at least they didn't come up to the house. I'm glad your all safe.

It was nice of the lady to give you the eggs. I like those kind of crazy chicken people.

I can't help much right now. My new girls are actually old girls. LOL I've gotten a total of 8 eggs now in 10 days.
he.gif

Could also be the heat cause no one is really laying. I figure with the amount of feed verses the amount of eggs I pay about $110 a dozen. I got a bunch of freeloaders!LOL

It's a little warm to ship eggs right now anyway, but when it starts cooling off and I have some chickens on the ground to get my flock going, I could send you a couple dozen. If these hens give me my new flock and keep laying I'll even throw in some BCMs. I have BCM roos over BRs and a mixed hen too. May have silkies by then too.

Let me know if this is something you may want. I know sept and oct are a ways off, but best I can do at the moment.

My gosh, how devastating... I would be completely crushed if this happened to me.
hit.gif
I am so sorry for all of your losses. All I can offer is lots of hugs and support in this difficult time.
hugs.gif

ep.gif
Wow, when I lost most of my flock, it was to coyotes, at least the coops were spared. I'm really sorry for your loss. Rebuild, and get back to it!
smile.png

Let us know how it is going!

So very sorry! What a terrible way to start a day! Can you get a flashbang gun?? Lots of noise and light it might make mother bear fear for cubs!
hugs.gif

Back
Top Bottom