Our Fly Babies Hatchery No Babies!

This is not good news! So sorry this happened to you. Think I am going strait to the WI AG and make a consumer complaint. I feel compelled to save others from being ripped off by these people.

I ordered from them in March 2013. They told me May then July, that they were back logged and asking people to cancel or change their orders. I kept mine, then never heard from them again - after numerous attempts. December 2013 - Paypal couldn't do anything past 45 days, but they did note it against them because they will cancel their account if numerous complaints, and they do coordinate investigations. I paid with credit card and they refunded me, and opened an investigation along with Paypal. Their Paypal account noted "Vegas Services" as part of their name - which makes me wonder if they really are even ligit. Paypal also told me about reporting to ic3.gov (federal government) if you think it is internet fraud! Hope this helps!

I ordered from them in March 2013. They told me May then July, that they were back logged and asking people to cancel or change their orders. I kept mine, then never heard from them again - after numerous attempts. December 2013 - Paypal couldn't do anything past 45 days, but they did note it against them because they will cancel their account if numerous complaints, and they do coordinate investigations. I paid with credit card and they refunded me, and opened an investigation along with Paypal. Their Paypal account noted "Vegas Services" as part of their name - which makes me wonder if they really are even ligit. Paypal also told me about reporting to ic3.gov (federal government) if you think it is internet fraud! Hope this helps!
They are legit, I did receive chicks from them. A bunch of mixed breeds, a few purebreds. Pleasant birds, but not worth the amount I paid for them.

Back
Top Bottom