Our Geico Commercial Spoof "Did the little piggy cry wee all way home"

That was the most adorable thing I have ever seen all day! Kudos to your daughters' wonderful acting performance!

Last edited by a moderator:
clap.gif

... and this is why I don't like people...

Some of the comments are from people that think it was funny and some are from people that think it is stupid. Everyone is entitled to their opinions, but what happened to "if you can't say something nice, don't say anything at all"?

Ya, I get that this video isn't Academy Award winning content, but my girls had fun making it and love watching it.

Well, today I got this comment on the video:

"this is the stupidest thing I have ever seen...kids are cute...but please stop posting stupid videos like this... "

Not really any different from the other negative ones I received... well other that two big things:

1) The whole point of YouTube is for everyone to post everything. That's why some of the most "idiotic" videos end up going viral and get gazillions of views.

2) (and this is the key point) The person that is suggesting that I stop posting stupid videos... her is their own video channel:

th.gif

I mean, seriously?!?!?!

Maybe I'm just blind, but the caliber of their videos isn't anything that should be used as a benchmark for what would be considered a non "stupid video".

he.gif

Ugh... some days I really question the intelligence and complete ignorance of some people with which I share this planet.

Back
Top Bottom