Our Mixed Flock Journey!

I don't mind you asking! For starters, they love it, secondly my son doesn't handle the cold weather since he had cancer, so a warmer climate is better for him! I think they will do well there...they're kind of introverts who love the outdoors, so I think Island life will suit them well!
Oh, that’s wonderful!

Sorry to disappear... I think my tablet is acting up.. I may take it to the Geek Squad...

Oh, that’s wonderful!

Sorry to disappear... I think my tablet is acting up.. I may take it to the Geek Squad...
I'm so lucky to have someone better than the geek squad...my oldest son is a computer wizard...they fix themselves when he sits down in front of them...they are afraid of him! :eek::D I hope you get your tablet fixed soon!

Today's eggs! Madeleine, my little Olive Egger gave me another 74g egg! 8 today!
20201020_171839.jpg

Last edited:
Good morning all! My poor chickens are going to be so bored for the next couple of days! Last night my husband sprayed the Blackberry plants we've been trying to eradicate in their free range pen...so I have to keep them locked up in the enclosed pen! We will both be gone for the day, so I won't be here to supervise them! I hope they don't pick on each other too much!

Good morning all! My poor chickens are going to be so bored for the next couple of days! Last night my husband sprayed the Blackberry plants we've been trying to eradicate in their free range pen...so I have to keep them locked up in the enclosed pen! We will both be gone for the day, so I won't be here to supervise them! I hope they don't pick on each other too much!
I find some confined time leads them to appreciate free range time a lot more!

Back
Top Bottom