Our Mixed Flock Journey!

I'd be more excited about it if we were all just having a vacation, I'm selfish...I don't want them to move so far away! :(
Aaawww, I don’t blame you! At least you’ll have a good excuse to go to Hawaii ❤ ... such an awesome place! My most favorite vacation ever!

Aaawww, I don’t blame you! At least you’ll have a good excuse to go to Hawaii ❤ ... such an awesome place! My most favorite vacation ever!
I love Maui too! I'm hoping to go at least 4 times a year and spend a few weeks, but I don't know if that will be doable! My daughter and her husband have been thinking about moving there too, so who knows...we might all be there in a few years! Time will tell!

I love Maui too! I'm hoping to go at least 4 times a year and spend a few weeks, but I don't know if that will be doable! My daughter and her husband have been thinking about moving there too, so who knows...we might all be there in a few years! Time will tell!
Oh wow! Really? Why are they moving there... if you don’t mind me asking... just for funzies?

Oh wow! Really? Why are they moving there... if you don’t mind me asking... just for funzies?
I don't mind you asking! For starters, they love it, secondly my son doesn't handle the cold weather since he had cancer, so a warmer climate is better for him! I think they will do well there...they're kind of introverts who love the outdoors, so I think Island life will suit them well!

Our son is here with his family for the weekend...they boys are working on his jeep again! I'm hoping we will have time to pick a pumpkin from our garden & carve Declans first Jack o' Lantern! Our little man is growing so fast. He just had his 6month appointment and he is the same size as the average 1 year old...20.6oz and 30" tall! I can't believe 6months have gone by since he was born! :love
Wow, he’s a big boy!!!:love

Back
Top Bottom